CT Privacy Statement
CT means Centorrino Technologies Pty Ltd ABN 83 606 931 524
CT only gathers the information necessary for the particular purpose that we're collecting your personally identifiable data. CT complies with the Australian Privacy Act and with the European General Data Program.
The following section provides information on what we gather, how we use it, and your rights in relation to that information.
This Privacy Statement sets out what personal information CT collects, how it uses such personal information and for what purposes it collects and uses personal information.
At CT we are guided by the following fundamental privacy principles:
- We don't ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don't share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, market and develop our products and services or protect our rights.
- We don't store personal information on our servers unless required for the ongoing operation of one of our services or as required to progress any application you have submitted to CT.
If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data, please contact our compliance team at
The CT Group of Companies (“CT Group”) operates several websites including ct.com.au and the learning platform that is also accessible through that website (collectively Sites).
CT is not responsible for anything that occurs on linked websites.
The type of personal information CT collects
Depending on how you interact with CT we may collect the following types of personal information:
- how you interact with the Sites;
- your email or other contact information;
- the CT products or services you procure and use and how you use CT products and services;
- your employment-relevant information including, where relevant, employment relevant health information, when you apply for a role with CT; and
- your Internet Protocol (IP) addresses.
How we use the personal information we collect
CT uses the data it collects to:
- provide you with interactive experiences;
- provide our products, which includes updating, securing, and toroubleshooting, as well as providing support;
- implement any transactions you have requested;
- improve and develop our services and products;
- personalize our products and make recommendations;
- advertise and market to you; and
- assess your application to CT.
What will we do with your information?
We will use it only for the purposes it was gathered. We do not sell your personal information. We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information. We will only provide your information to a third party in the context of engaging with you and providing services (such as storing your contact information in a hosted customer relationship management system).
We will only use such service providers where we have taken reasonable setps to ensure that they will protect your privacy.
What are your rights?
CT uses, stores, and discloses your personally identifiable information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
You may: request to review and of your personally identifiable information CT has stored; ask us to correct any errors in your personally identifiable information and ask us to “forget” your personally identifiable information, in which case we will take all reasonable steps to permanently delete any of your information we possess and which we are not legally required to retain.
Disclosure of personally identifying information
CT only discloses personally identifying information to those of its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on CT's behalf for the purposes or to provide services available at CT's websites, and (ii) that have agreed to not disclose it to others; or required to by law. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organisations may be located outside of your home country; by using CT's websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. CT does not rent or sell potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information to anyone.
CT takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information.
In some areas of the Site, CT employes ‘cookies’ (small data files that are sent to your computer) to improve your experience of the Site. The uses of ‘cookies’ is now a fairly standard operating procedure for most websites. Please configurer your browser accordingly to permit you to reject or disable the cookies if you wish. Please note however that certain parts of the website may not work propleriy if you decide to do so.
For further details, please see the ‘about Hotjar’ section of Hotjar’s support site."
CT is Certified to ISO 27001 (Information Security), ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environmental) and ISO 45001 (Occupational Health and Safety) Management Systems.
CT utilises an internationally recognised Integrated Management System (IMS) incorporated throughout its premises and platforms which provides us with a systematic approach to combating a broad range of security risks to both our own proprietary information assets and those (such as customer data and personal information about employees) over which we have a duty of care under ISO 27001. This IMS also ensures we adhere to Quality, Environmental and Work Health & Safety standards as laid out in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.