Do the most meaningful work of your career
The future of CT starts with you
At CT, our future is built by empowering end users to unleash their potential through the frictionless use of technology. Whether it’s building a new technology stack, securing mission critical data or helping an organisation to transform – our people are at the forefront of innovation. We’re looking for people who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart.
Innovators, changemakers and thought leaders – you’ll find them at CT.
Meet the CTers
We are fuelled by a culture of obsessive customer service, caring for one another and creating an absolutely awesome place to work.
Where we work
As a national business, we are proud to have team members working in metropolitan cities as well as regional townships across both Australia and New Zealand. Our hybrid and fully flexible ways of working enables team members to join us from anywhere across these two countries and we encourage our Team Leaders to support this geographical flexibility.
Due to security constraints, we do not permit our team members to permanently work from any other country other than Australia and New Zealand.
Browse our available positions by geographic region:
Values hard-coded from day one
Perks programmed in
- Hybrid Work
- We provide each of our teams the flexibility to determine what combination of remote work they adopt. Enjoy the flexibility of being able to work from anywhere (in Australia or in some cases, New Zealand).
- Mac or PC, Your Choice
- We want you to use the technology that you are most comfortable with so whether it be a PC or MAC, large, curved monitor or dual screens, you choose before you start and we will hook you up!
- Training and Development
- Looking for training and development opportunities, look no further. Whether it be technical certifications, project management or general skills-based training, we’ve got you covered.
- Personalised Career Plans
- Supporting you with your career progression is really important to us and so our P&C team makes sure that all of our team leaders have developed personalised career progression plans in conjunction with you. These help to guide you to achieve your goals.
- Mentorship Program
- Mentor program sees our longer tenured or senior CTers supporting our team members with both their personal and professional aspirations. Join as either a mentor or mentee, or both!
- Wellbeing Subsidy
- Looking after your health and wellbeing is important to us so whether it’s going to the gym, taking part in pilates or yoga, we provide a subsidy against the cost.
- Cost Price Tech
- Get access to purchase technology for personal use at our cost price.
- Regular Events
- We love our events – whether it be family day, the Christmas party, the end of financial year party, archery, laser tag, bowling, social events, LAN parties or just Friday night drinks, we have events happening across the business very regularly.
- 3pm Snack Trolley
- If you’re based in or visit one of our offices, you’ll be greeted by our famous 3pm snack trolley that comes right to your desk!
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Ohh and did we mention our kitchens are fully stocked with everything from healthy snacks, fruit, chips and lollies, soft drinks and even beer taps?
- Town Halls
- Our Town Halls (all staff meetings) are always an admired event where our executive team answer your questions about any topic. Streamed both online for our remote team members or in person at our office, join and participate from anywhere.
- Open and Transparent Culture
- Our culture is unique and it’s very hard to explain – you just need to experience it yourself but as a small sample – no one has offices, we all, including our Founder and CEO sit out on the open floor.
Our people are helping to re-define the way people interact with business technology as we pioneer a new dawn of customer service excellence in the technology sector.
Our best work is yet to come
Becoming a CTer
We are humbled to have many hopeful team members applying for roles with CT each year. Here is what you can expect when applying for a job with us if you are a match:
- 1. First contact phone call You’ll receive an email or SMS message from someone in our People and Culture Team letting you know that we would like to setup a phone chat. You’ll have a link that enables you to pick a date and time that works for you. During the call, we will be wanting to understand what you are looking for and to determine if you will be a fit for our culture. Post the phone call, if we have decided you are not a fit, we will call you to let you know that you haven’t been successful and give you some feedback.
- 2. Video interview with the hiring managerIf our People and Culture Team feel you are great fit for our culture, and we are aligned on expectations surrounding what we are both after we will contact you to setup a suitable time for you to meet the hiring manager and a few CTers. The team will be assessing your technical alignment and competence in comparison to what is required (and by technical we don’t necessarily mean engineering if you are applying for a non-tech role)
- 3. Video or in-person meeting with a member of our Executive TeamFrom time to time, hiring managers may wish for a candidate to meet a member of our Executive Team for one reason or another. Where this is required, we will contact you to setup a time. If you are located nearby to one of our offices where the Executive is based, we will ask if you are comfortable to come in for the meeting and if not, we will arrange for this to be online. These are typically more so conversational meetings rather than formal interviews and gives you a great opportunity to ask any question of our Executive Team that you feel relevant.
- 4. Offer subject to reference checksWe will move to the offer stage where we will make you a written offer subject to your reference checks and background checks. We will ask you to provide some references at this stage for us to contact.
- 5. Background checksWe will send you a link to a portal which enables you to complete your ID verification checks and police checks. This is a mandatory requirement for all CTers given the important work that our people do.
- 6. Issuing of ContractsCongrats! We will issue you our employment contracts for you to review, ask any questions and sign. That’s it! You are officially a CTer and we look forward to welcoming you on your first day. We will be in touch with you between signing your contracts and your first day to let you know what to expect throughout the onboarding process.
Whilst almost all of our recruitments follow these steps, there are a few roles from time to time which might bypass steps or be slightly different due to varying business needs. We appreciate your accommodation throughout the process.
We’re always on the lookout for passionate, customer centric people to join our team! Use the filters below to see our open roles:
Can’t find an open role of interest to you?
No problems, use the following form to submit your expression of interest which will be sent to our recruiters to consider for future positions.